Future Skills Lab Data Science
There’s a huge demand for people who know how to work with data, including managing it, cleaning it and using it. We learn by doing! In this Future Skills Lab Data Science 3 months program, you will learn what’s required to bring data to life and make it usable, anywhere and in any company. Plus we will have soft skills training to help you put your new technical skills to work for you. During this program, we will also be working hard to help you find a new job, if that’s your wish.
Our program is a unique combination of technical knowledge (hard skills), soft skills and hands on training. For every data science course you will obtain an official Microsoft Professional Program certificate.
During these 3 months, you will come together at our facilities for Lab Days* on Mondays and Thursdays to work on your hard skills, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays you continue working by yourself, with the support of your class, and on Fridays we haves Garage Days at our facilities to hack on your own projects, create hands on experiences, publish your story – whatever project that speaks to your creativity and interest.
*Lab Days are subject to change, we hope you are flexible.
If you want to join one of our next cohorts, we welcome you to contact us!
Future Skills Lab Data Science program
- Pre-course requirement: Introduction to Data Science (course Introduction to Data Science)
- Week 1: Analyze and Visualize Data (course Analyze and Visualize Data with Excel or Analyze and Visualize Data with PowerBI)
- Week 2: Communicate Data Insights (course Analytics Storytelling for Impact)
- Week 3: Ethics and Law in Data and Analysis (course Ethics and Law for Data and Analytics)
- Week 4: Query Relational Data (course Querying with Transact-SQL)
- Week 5: Explore Data with Code (course Introduction to R for Data Science or Introduction to Python for Data Science)
- Week 6-7: Apply Math and Statistics to Data Analysis (course Essential Math for Machine Learning: R Edition or Essential Math for Machine Learning: Python Edition or Essential Statistics for Data Analysis using Excel)
- Week 8: Plan and Conduct Data Studies (course Data Science Research Methods: R Edition OR Data Science Research Methods: Python Edition)
- Week 9-10: Build Machine Learning Models (course Principles of Machine Learning: R Edition or Principles of Machine Learning: Python Edition)
- Week 11: Build Predictive Solutions at Scale (course Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure or Analyze Big Data with Microsoft R or Developing Big Data Solutions with Azure Machine Learning)
- Week 12: Capstone Data Science (course Microsoft Professional Capstone: Data Science)